San Diego Zoo® Safari Park
This 1,800-acre natural zoo park near Escondido houses a number of wild and endangered animals from around the world. The park is best known for its California condor breeding program, its veterinary hospital (the largest in the world) and the African Tram, in which guests can explore the expansive field exhibits aboard tour vehicles. Guests can also see the park via safari, with many options, including by zip line!
San Diego Zoo® Safari Park Maps
More blog resources for San Diego Zoo® Safari Park
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Disney World Holiday Merchandise Wishlist, Plus Our Top Tips!
- New Details for Tiana's Bayou Adventure Are Here — Including Splash Mountain Closure Dates at Disney World!
- Disney World Refurbishments & Closings
- Best Time to Visit Disneyland in 2023 and 2024
- Walt Disney World Resort Gate Prices Are Increasing Dec. 8 — Buy Now to Lock in Your Savings!