San Diego Zoo® Safari Park
This 1,800-acre natural zoo park near Escondido houses a number of wild and endangered animals from around the world. The park is best known for its California condor breeding program, its veterinary hospital (the largest in the world) and the African Tram, in which guests can explore the expansive field exhibits aboard tour vehicles. Guests can also see the park via safari, with many options, including by zip line!
San Diego Zoo® Safari Park Maps
More blog resources for San Diego Zoo® Safari Park
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Not-to-Miss Rides and Experiences at EPCOT
- Spectacular Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July at Disney World
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- What’s Coming to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood in 2022 and Beyond
- Early Theme Park Entry to Return Aug. 8 for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests