Find It All at Aspen Snowmass
With four mountains under one resort, you can truly find it all at Aspen Snowmass Ski Resort. Located in the middle of the Elk Mountain Range in the middle of the state, Aspen Snowmass has easy access from the Aspen-Pitkin County Airport or about a four hour drive from Denver.
Aspen Snowmass is a big resort — with almost 3,400 skiable acres —and offers plenty to do for all ages and experience levels. While you may hear this ski area simply as “Aspen,” it’s really Aspen Snowmass — with Aspen as one town and Snowmass Village another. Between the two, there are four mountains: Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk. Which mountain (or mountains!) you choose to ski depends on the kind of skier you are. Families and first-time skiers will probably want to stay at Snowmass, which offers the greatest terrain, winter activities, ski-in, ski-out lodging and dining options.
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for Aspen Snowmass
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Everything to Know About Park Hopping at Disneyland Resort
- Everything You Need to Know About PEANUTS Celebration at Knott's Berry Farm
- Swoon! Disney Parks Announce Lovely 2023 Valentine's Day Delicacies
- Our Guide to Disney Genie Plus Service at Disney World
- Our Hoppin' Guide to EPCOT International Festival of the Arts with Kids