Find It All at Aspen Snowmass
With four mountains under one resort, you can truly find it all at Aspen Snowmass Ski Resort. Located in the middle of the Elk Mountain Range in the middle of the state, Aspen Snowmass has easy access from the Aspen-Pitkin County Airport or about a four hour drive from Denver.
Aspen Snowmass is a big resort — with almost 3,400 skiable acres —and offers plenty to do for all ages and experience levels. While you may hear this ski area simply as “Aspen,” it’s really Aspen Snowmass — with Aspen as one town and Snowmass Village another. Between the two, there are four mountains: Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk. Which mountain (or mountains!) you choose to ski depends on the kind of skier you are. Families and first-time skiers will probably want to stay at Snowmass, which offers the greatest terrain, winter activities, ski-in, ski-out lodging and dining options.
Discount Tickets to Aspen Snowmass Attractions
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for Aspen Snowmass
Related Aspen Snowmass Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- The Best Options for a Vegetarian at Universal Orlando
- Top 20 Tips to Maximize Your Time at Universal Orlando Resort
- The Frog Family's Guide to Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- What to Do on a Rainy Day at Universal Orlando
- Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Disney Genie and Genie Plus Services at Disney World