San Diego Zoo® Safari Park
This 1,800-acre natural zoo park near Escondido houses a number of wild and endangered animals from around the world. The park is best known for its California condor breeding program, its veterinary hospital (the largest in the world) and the African Tram, in which guests can explore the expansive field exhibits aboard tour vehicles. Guests can also see the park via safari, with many options, including by zip line!
San Diego Zoo® Safari Park Maps
More blog resources for San Diego Zoo® Safari Park
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Boo to You! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Is Here — Tickets Now Available!
- Trick or Treat! Your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Park Plan
- A Hoppin' Overview of Universal Orlando Resort Events in 2022 and 2023
- Full ~Frogtastic~ Schedule of Events at Disney World in 2022 and 2023
- The Disney Genie+ Guru's Take: Multiple Experiences Passes at Disneyland