Sesame Place® San Diego
This new theme park features seven (7) Sesame Street-themed dry rides, an interactive musical play area, and 11 reimagined water attractions. The park also features an interactive Sesame Street Neighborhood complete with the iconic 123 Stoop, a live character show, an award-winning daily parade, photo opportunities, and of course, everyone’s favorite furry friends.
Bring the entire family to whirl on rides, splash down slides, and sing and dance along with their Sesame Street friends at Sesame Place San Diego. Conveniently located just 20 minutes from San Diego and 2.5 hours from Los Angeles, this 17-acre theme park will be perfect for families with kids of all ages.
More blog resources for Sesame Place® San Diego
Related Sesame Place® San Diego Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- What to Do on a Rainy Day at Universal Orlando
- Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Disney Genie and Genie Plus Services at Disney World
- Boo to You! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns This Fall — Tickets Now Available!
- All of the Magical Reasons to Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
- Your Screamin' Guide to Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2022