Sesame Place® San Diego
This new theme park features seven (7) Sesame Street-themed dry rides, an interactive musical play area, and 11 reimagined water attractions. The park also features an interactive Sesame Street Neighborhood complete with the iconic 123 Stoop, a live character show, an award-winning daily parade, photo opportunities, and of course, everyone’s favorite furry friends.
Bring the entire family to whirl on rides, splash down slides, and sing and dance along with their Sesame Street friends at Sesame Place San Diego. Conveniently located just 20 minutes from San Diego and 2.5 hours from Los Angeles, this 17-acre theme park will be perfect for families with kids of all ages.
More blog resources for Sesame Place® San Diego
Related San Diego Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Not-to-Miss Rides and Experiences at EPCOT
- Spectacular Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July at Disney World
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- What’s Coming to Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood in 2022 and Beyond
- Early Theme Park Entry to Return Aug. 8 for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests