The Battering Ram
The Battering Ram Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Frog OverviewInstead of breaking down walls, The Battering Ram rocks YOU back and forth. This pendulum boat ride starts swinging slowly before gradually reaching greater heights. But don’t worry, it refrains from going toadally upside down. Frog tip: Sit in one of the back rows for a more thrilling experience.
The Battering Ram Accessibility Information: Guests must be able to transfer from their wheelchair to board the ride. Riders under 42" can ride with a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for The Battering Ram
Related Washington, D.C. Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- How You Can Celebrate Pride at Disneyland in June (And All Year Long)
- What Fun Awaits Aboard a Disney Cruise? Our ~Frogtastic~ Guide to the Disney Cruise Line Fleet
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!