Le Scoot Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.46" (117cm) minimum
Frog OverviewIf you’re feeling a tad too warm and wish to cool down, scoot on over to Le Scoot, the log flume ride located in the New France village. Travel down rushing waters and test out a small drop before you enter an old saw mill where a 50-foot drop awaits at the exit. Le Scoot operates daily from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Le Scoot Accessibility Information: Due to the attraction being located at the base of a steep hill, the ride is not easily managed by guests with restricted mobility and is not accessible by wheelchairs. Those who have sensitivity to strobe lights should refrain from riding. Riders under 46" must be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants are not permitted.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Le Scoot
Related Washington, D.C. Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park