Der Autobahn Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Frog OverviewAre you ready for a wild ride on the legendary Autobahn? This classic bumper cars ride is inspired by the German highway system known for its lack of speed limits. Race around the track, as you attempt to dodge or crash into friends, family and strangers. Next door is a mini-version for the tadpoles, Der Autobahn Jr.
Der Autobahn Accessibility Information: Guests must be able to transfer from their wheelchair to board the ride. Riders between 42”-48” must be accompanied by a supervising companion. Assistance animals are permitted as long as the guest and the animal can comfortably fit.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Der Autobahn
Related Washington, D.C. Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park