TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.54" (137cm) minimum
Frog OverviewOnly the bravest of daredevils attempt Tempesto — are you ready? During this high-speed launch coaster, race into tight turns and inversions at 63 mph. You’re launched forward, then backwards, and forward once more before rolling into a slow inversion at 154 feet in the air.
Tempesto Accessibility Information: Guests must be able to transfer from their wheelchair to board the ride vehicle. Leg prostheses are not permitted on the ride. Guests must be able to put both feet under the shin pad and, if possible, flat on the floor.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Tempesto
Related Washington, D.C. Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park