Battle for Eire
Battle for Eire Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Frog OverviewIn this virtual reality adventure, enter The Otherworld, a magical dimension connected to the real-world Ireland. Help the last fairy guardian, Addie, on her mission to save both worlds by rescuing the Heart of Eire from the Dark Lord, Balor. This unique attraction combines a motion simulation ride with 360-degree VR headsets.
Battle for Eire Accessibility Information: Assistive listening devices are available. Guests with pacemakers should use caution as the VR equipment contains magnets that could interfere with the operation of the pacemakers. Riders are not required to wear the VR headset to participate.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Battle for Eire
Related Washington, D.C. Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park