Nothing can stop us now! Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland Resort is officially open to the public, as of March 19, 2023 — and along with it, new dining experiences! That's right. The reimagined land not only brings new and rethemed interactive fun for tadpoles but tasty eats too!
New Places to Eat in Mickey's Toontown
The revamped Mickey's Toontown now includes two brand-new eateries! Before its renovation, Toontown contained three one-stop-shop eateries. Now, those three building establishments have combined to form a sidewalk, sit-down restaurant known as Café Daisy. Good Boy! Grocers (the other new establishment) is a quick-service shop, selling snacks and refreshments for guests to refuel their energy. Let's hop into the best food selections at these new eateries!
Make sure to mobile order if you want to snag some of these delicious treats early in the day, before they run out!
At Café Daisy, Daisy Duck perfects her skills in the kitchen with the help of the Disney culinary team! The location sells classic diner dishes, with a toon spin! It also offers allergy-friendly offerings. Here is the menu at Café Daisy:
- Daisy's Dressed-Up Dog: All-beef foot-long hot dog, chili-cheese sauce, mac and cheese and parmesan potato crispies with house-made chips
- Daisy Dog: All-beef foot-long hot dog with house-made chips and optional chili-cheese sauce
- Cheesy Pizza Flop-Over: Mozzarella and provolone with tomato sauce (available in a gluten-friendly version)
- Pepperoni Pizza Flop-Over: Pepperoni, mozzarella and provolone with tomato sauce (available in a gluten-friendly version)
- Spring Garden Wrap (plant-based): Romaine and quinoa wrap with creamy lemon dressing, toasted pumpkin seeds and a side of house-made chips
Enjoy the yummy Pepperoni Pizza Flop-Over in all its cheesy glory! We also absolutely loved the Spring Garden Wrap and its refreshing flavors.
- Cheese Please! Pizza: Cheese and tomato sauce
- Pepperoni Please!: Pepperoni, cheese and tomato sauce
- Minnie’s Mini Corn Dogs
- Mac and Cheesy (available in regular kids size or toddler size)
One of our frog-favorite dishes was Minnie's Mini Corn Dogs! The bite-size corn dogs were juicy with a fluffy, yet crispy, exterior. Lily practically devoured all of them in five minutes!
- Toontown 'Tater Chips: House-made chips with chili-cheese sauce
- Chili-Cheese sauce (available in gluten-friendly version)
- Daisy’s Goody-Goody Doughnuts: House-made mini doughnuts with cinnamon sugar
- Picnic Time Watermelon Lemonade: Minute Maid Zero Sugar Lemonade, watermelon premium syrup and watermelon gummies
- Granny Goof's Garden Sweet Tea: Gold Peak Sweet Iced Tea with honey-mango premium syrup and mango flavor-filled spheres
- Specialty Cold Brrr-ew: Caramel Mudslide Cold Brew from Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. with sea salt and whipped topping
The popping boba in Granny Goof's Garden Sweet Tea is delectable! The tea has just the right amount of both sweet and herbal flavors.
Good Boy! Grocers
At the Toontown Farmers Market, you'll find the friendly roadside stand, Good Boy! Grocers. The stand offers grab-and-go drinks, snacks and other delightful treats. You might even spot Pluto himself nearby!
Snacks and Drinks
Here are some of the snack-sized items available:
- Mini Babybel snack cheese
- Coca-Cola beverages
- Bottled water
- Topo Chico Sparkling Mineral Water
- Gluten-allergy-friendly cookies
- Fruit bars
- Whole fruit
This is a perfect stop for you if you're trying to refuel your energy levels halfway through the day.
Here are the specialty food merchandise items available:
- Perfect Picnic Basket — $25.99 (basket and blanket together are $36.99)
- Perfect Picnic Blanket — $14.99
- Souvenir Donald Sipper — $16.99 (comes with a beverage)
- Souvenir Mickey and Minnie Sipper — $16.99 (comes with a beverage)
The Perfect Picnic Basket is a novelty merchandise item, which comes with a choice of three — yes, three — snack-sized items. These can include a Cuties mandarin, yogurt smoothie, applesauce, granola bar, gluten-allergy-friendly fig bar and more. The picnic basket also includes a small DASANI water or Minute Maid Juice Box. How frogtastic! For the Souvenir sippers, with Mickey and Minnie or with Donald diving into your drink, you can order a slush as your beverage of choice.
Make sure to grab some exclusive treats inspired by the queue for Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway, such as Power Limes and Goofy's Golly Pops!
At the new popcorn cart in Mickey's Toontown, you can buy a specialty popcorn bucket (with popcorn included) and drinks as well. The Souvenir Yummy! Popcorn Bucket (box with lanyard) costs $23.
Are you planning on trying any of these tasty treats in Mickey's Toontown? Let us know in the comments below!
Related: What to Expect at the Reimagined Toontown