On Your Mark, Get Set, Go To Top Attractions & Things to Do in Charlotte
Charlotte is a great destination for frog families that want a mix of lively urban attractions and thrilling outdoor adventures. Known for its Southern hospitality, this city is full of unique neighborhoods featuring notable museums and memorable restaurants. Charlotte is a sports fan’s dream, famous as the epicenter of NASCAR auto-racing, which is why the NASCAR Hall of Fame and Hendrick Motorsports Complex are top attractions in town.
Other top attractions include Carowinds, a great stop for older kids with almost 60 rides across 407 acres and a water park, the Mint Museum and the Levine Museum of the New South. For even more thrills, hop down to the U.S. National Whitewater Center for some white water rafting and other fun activities. There’s never a dull moment in Charlotte with the numerous attractions and activities for the whole family.
Discount Tickets to Charlotte Attractions
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for Charlotte
Related Charlotte Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park