Runaway Rapids Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Chill and thrill on Runaway Rapids, where the relaxation of a lazy river meets the excitement of a fast-paced water ride. Coast along and relax in an inner tube, but be prepared for fast currents, fountains, waterfalls and more. Filled with surprises, it's a fun way to stay cool at Cedar Point Shores!
Accessibility Information:. Guests less than 48" tall must wear a life vest. Guests less than 42" tall must be accompanied by an adult, who can accompany up to two children. Participants may float freely, with or without a tube, in the direction of the current. Access is available via the stairs or pool lift. Guests will have to transfer to the stairs, lift, or tube, on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Runaway Rapids
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park