Breakwater Bay Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Catch a wave at Breakwater Bay! This sparkling wave pool is a great place for you and your family to splash and float for the 10 minutes in between wave sessions. Then the nearby clock counts down to zero, and it’s time for 10 minutes of wave-filled fun!
Please note: The pool ranges from zero to 6 feet deep. Guests must be at least 42” tall to enjoy the ride alone. Guests under 48” tall must wear life vests.
Accessibility Information: Hand-held infants must be accompanied by a supervising companion; their participation may be restricted. This attraction is wheelchair accessible, although the water level may not exceed the height of the seat on the chair. A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Breakwater Bay
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park