Cedar Creek Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Set off on a relaxing and family-friendly adventure on this lazy river experience. Float in an inner tube as the crystal-clear creek gently coasts you along its scenic 1,200-foot winding path. It’s as cool and delightful as a day at the beach, minus the sand!
Please note: Guests must be at least 42” tall to enjoy the ride alone. Guests under 48” tall must wear life vests.
Accessibility Information: Guests must have at least 1 functioning arm and 1 functioning leg, or be accompanied by a supervising companion. Hand-held infants must be accompanied by a supervising companion. Guests will have to transfer to the stairs, lift or tube on their own or with the assistance of a companion.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Cedar Creek
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!