Lemmy's Lagoon Details
TypePoi | Ride
Splash around and play with fountains, waterfalls and Lemmy, the not-at-all-scary Lake Erie Monster at Lemmy's Lagoon! This fun interactive water play area features lots of activities and props that will keep tadpoles entertained. Looking for a place to dry off? Kick back in a nearby lounge chair in a shaded area.
Accessibility Information: Guests must be under 54" tall or accompanied by a child under 54" tall to enjoy this ride. This attraction is wheelchair accessible. A water wheelchair is available for guests requiring additional assistance. Access is available via the zero depth entry.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Lemmy's Lagoon
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- How You Can Celebrate Pride at Disneyland in June (And All Year Long)
- What Fun Awaits Aboard a Disney Cruise? Our ~Frogtastic~ Guide to the Disney Cruise Line Fleet
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!