Rock Out with Top Attractions & Things to Do in Cleveland
A cultural melting pot, music capital, and city set on preserving green space, Cleveland is packed with family-friendly activities. Grab a bite to eat at West Side Market, the oldest market in the city with a diverse influence of cultures. Pay homage to the legends of rock at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a must-see attraction. Experience the Cleveland Orchestra, known as one of the best in the nation, and find a new appreciation for classical music. Hop down to Playhouse Square, the largest performing arts district outside of New York City, to enjoy a different kind of live show.
Cleveland has tons of fun museum options for tadpoles including the Children’s Museum of Cleveland and Great Lakes Science Center. Spend a day out in nature at Cuyahoga Valley National Park, one of few national parks where you can ride a train through the park. For pint-sized fun for tadpoles, stop by Memphis Kiddie Park or one of the two zoos. Don't froget to experience the roller coaster capital of the world, Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores. Cleveland even has beautiful beaches along the shores of Lake Erie to enjoy making for a well-rounded destination!
Discount Tickets to Cleveland Attractions
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for Cleveland
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- How You Can Celebrate Pride at Disneyland in June (And All Year Long)
- What Fun Awaits Aboard a Disney Cruise? Our ~Frogtastic~ Guide to the Disney Cruise Line Fleet
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!