Lakeslide Landing Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.36" (91cm) minimum
Cool off and have fun on the pint-sized slides and pool at Lakeslide (not Lakeside!) Landing. Tadpoles who aren't quite big enough for the other Cedar Point Shores waterslides can have a great time on the 12 fun and colorful slides here. Parents and older kids can enjoy the pool and fountains, too!
Accessibility Information: The maximum weight for each slide is 200 pounds. The maximum water depth is 24". Guests must be at least 36" tall in bare feet to ride the slides. Participants under 36" tall, including hand-held infants, may participate in the pool if accompanied by an adult.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Lakeslide Landing
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park