Address: 1 Cedar Point Dr Sandusky, OH 44870
For 150 years, families and thrill-seekers alike have loved visiting Cedar Point, the fun-filled amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio. Cedar Point is home to over 70 rides, including 17 exciting and world-class roller coasters. Among the list are some of the fastest in the world, including Millennium Force, the first giga coaster that broke five world records on its opening day. Tadpoles will love having just as many fun rides to enjoy, many with no minimum height requirement.
Arguably one of the best amusement parks in the world (with the votes to show it), Cedar Point (open seasonally) is located off the shores of Lake Erie about an hour away from Cleveland. Don’t froget to check out nearby Cedar Point Shores, the water park across the street, for more splash-worthy fun.
More blog resources for Cedar Point
Related Cleveland Posts
- Our In-Depth Guide to Carowinds Amusement Park in North Carolina
- Our ~Frogtastic~ Guide to Cedar Point Amusement Park
- More Limited-Time Halloween Treats Are Materializing at Walt Disney World!
- Ranking Our Top 10 Favorite Cedar Point Rides
- Hoppin' News — Uncover Savings Nationwide on Your Favorite Theme Parks & Attractions!