TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.52" (132cm) minimum
Get maximum roller coaster thrills on Valravn. This floorless coaster throws excitement at you during every second of its 2-minute-and-23-second ride. You'll be elevated up to 223 feet in the air, then dropped into a 90-degree angle. You'll go on to experience multiple inversions, such as a 270-degree roll and a legendary Immelmann maneuver, then a 131-foot drop.
When it was built in 2016, Valravn was crowned the tallest, fastest and longest dive coaster in the country. If intense coasters are on your Cedar Point list, you can't miss Valravn!
Accessibility Information: Please note that this ride utilizes strobe lighting and magnetic systems. Glasses may only be worn on this attraction if they are secured with an athletic strap and may not be held in the hands of riders while riding. Riders will have to take several steps on their own or with the assistance of a companion and be capable of elevating themselves up into a suspended seat. An elevator is available to transport guests from the exit to the ride platform. Alternate access is available at the ride exit.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Valravn
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park