Go Straight to the Gate!
Discover your inner spy with this SPYSCAPE: All Access Pass!
SPYSCAPE is a contemporary museum and espionage experience - featuring world-class galleries of real spy gadgets and true spy stories, plus fun, immersive spy challenges developed by real intelligence operatives and top psychologists.
Challenge your inner secret agent as you spot liars, break codes, and dodge lasers to reveal your spy profile during the following immersive challenges - all designed by top psychologists and a former Head of Training at British Intelligence. While at the SPYSCAPE, you'll experience the following:
With the SPYSCAPE: All Access Pass, you'll experience the following highlights:
- Briefing: An immersive Briefing takes you into the murky world of secret intelligence - where hackers, corporations, and governments seek valuable knowledge.
- Encryption: Test your code-making and code-breaking skills in this encryption challenge. Meet the Cryptologists who shortened WWII by hacking the Enigma machine. Encounter an original Enigma and tap out messages on a perfect replica.
- Deception: Test your lying and lie detection skills in the SPYSCAPE deception challenge. Meet the FBI Double Agent who sold secrets to the Russians for 22 years and the young Spycatcher who brought him down.
- Surveillance: Test your observation skills in SPYSCAPES 360° challenge. Meet the journalists who used spy skills to free 2,000 men trapped in a slave fishing operation.
- Hacking: Learn how to protect your data online with SPYSCAPE in-house hackers. Meet the teenager who hacked the CIA, the cyber weapon that sabotaged Iran's nuclear program, and the hacking groups trying to change our political landscapes.
- Special Ops: Test your strategy and agility in a laser tunnel Special Ops challenge, and meet the hero who spent years undercover in Nazi-occupied France, sabotaging Hitler's war machine.
- Intelligence: Explore your risk-tolerance and problem-solving skills. Meet "the spy who saved the world" and gave President Kennedy time to negotiate a diplomatic solution to the Cuban Missile Crisis, and avert World War III.
- Debrief: Get your detailed spy profile, revealing your spy skills and spy role.
- Entire museum
- Interactive Spy Challenges Experience
- Spy Profile Debrief
- The first-ever James Bond Exhibit in New York City
- And so much more!
View all Museums
if you’re looking for other museum discount tickets.
Bring your ticket printed or by a mobile device to SPYSCAPE on your reserved date any time during operating hours.
SPYSCAPE is located at, 928 8th Ave, New York, NY 10019.
Friday – Sunday, 12 PM - 7 PM.
The last entry to SPYSCAPE is 90 minutes before closing.
To be eligible for a refund, E-Tickets must be unused, and returned within 24-hours or more before the visit date. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling, and processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-Tickets, used E-Tickets, or any E-Ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
Ticket is only valid on the date reserved. Ticket expires upon redemption or after the reserved date.