Experience the Statue of Liberty from the water on this 45-minute Circle Line Sightseeing: Liberty Super Express Cruise!
If you're short on time this is the fastest way to view the Statue of Liberty from Pier 16. Listen to live commentary as you pass dozens of landmarks on the way to the Statue of Liberty!
While onboard experience the High Line, a 1.45-mile elevated park built on the former New York Railroad. Enjoy onboard amenities such as indoor and outdoor seating, and a snack bar - with food and beverages available for purchase.
The audible tour is available in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Chinese (Mandarin) via, the Circle Line Skyline Navigator companion app.
Highlights of the Circle Line Sightseeing: Liberty Super Express Cruise include:
- Up-close views of the Statue of Liberty and Elis Island.
- See iconic landmarks such as the Empire State Building, and One World Trade Center.
- Amenities include a snack bar, free Wi-Fi, and live commentary.
- July 4 - all afternoon sightseeing cruises.
Seats are first-come, first-serve so be sure to arrive 45-minutes arrive early. Print your ticket and bring it to the ticket window where you’ll exchange it for a boarding pass.
You will also need to complete security screening and be boarded by the time of the scheduled departure. Once on the vessel, you'll be able to pick your seat either indoor or outdoor.
Vessel departs from Downtown - Pier 16, 89 South Street, New York.
Please note cruises are only available seasonally.2021 Cruise Schedule:
- May 22 - September 6 cruise departs hourly, each day of the week between 10 AM - 6 PM.
- September 7 - October 31 cruise departs hourly, Wednesday-Sunday between 10 AM- 6 PM.
This ticket is non-refundable.
Ticket expires upon redemption. If unused, ticket is valid for one (1) year from the purchase date.