Hop on USA Guided Tours' climate-controlled, luxury bus and witness the most famous attractions of the city with live narration by a licensed New York City guide.
With the USA Guided Tours: Big Apple in Lights Bus Tour
ticket, you'll drive by the Sports Center at Chelsea Piers, the West Village, the Financial District, and the three bridges along the East River - all from the comfort of the bus!
Next, you'll grab a quick dinner at the trendy Chelsea Market and venture on 15-minute guided walking tours of the city's iconic sites such as High Line Park, Chelsea Market, Brooklyn Bridge, Washington Square Park, and more! You'll have toadally
incredible photo opportunities at the base of Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Central Terminal, and Times Square... all in the glow of the city lights at night!
Highlights of the USA Guided Tours: Big Apple in Lights Bus Tour includes:
- Dinner at the Chelsea Market and a guided walk through the elevated, linear, Highline Park.
- Stop at Fulton Ferry Landing, located at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge, for spectacular views of the New York City skyline.
- Drive past well known New York City sites including the Sports Center at Chelsea Piers, the Financial District, the New York Library, and Chinatown!
- Visit all three bridges along the East River - Brooklyn Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, and Manhattan Bridge.
- Drive through iconic neighborhoods including Greenwich Village and Tribeca, and view the homes of celebrities like Taylor Swift and Robert De Niro.
- Guided walking tour inside Grand Central Terminal, and amazing photo opportunities of the nearby Chrysler Building!
- March 15
- July 4
- Thanksgiving Day
- December 25
- December 31
Bring your E-Ticket and a valid photo ID to Times Square and hop on the bus! Please arrive at 5:15 PM (15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure) to check-in with your guide.
The precise meeting spot in Times Square is in the middle of the block between 50th and 51st streets, at 7th Avenue and 50th St. NY, NY 10019.
Daily, the tour departs at 5:30 PM.
90-Day Return Policy- To be eligible for a refund, E-Tickets must be unused and returned within 90 days of purchase date, or four (4) calendar days before the scheduled tour. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-Tickets, used E-Tickets, or any E-Ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
Ticket expires upon redemption. If unused, ticket is valid for one (1) year from the purchase date.