Hop on USA Guided Tours' climate-controlled, luxury bus and observe the most famous attractions of the city with live narration by a licensed, New York City guide.
With the USA Guided Tours: Discover New York Bus Tour
ticket, you'll enjoy guided walking tours of some of New York City's most iconic places and will have incredible photo opportunities at Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the 9/11 Memorial and more!
At the end of the tour, hop aboard the Hornblower Sightseeing boat cruise for breathtaking views of the New York City skyline, Ellis Island, and the Statue of Liberty!Highlights of the USA Guided Tours: Discover New York Bus Tour include:
*The boat portion of the tour is seasonal and does not operate between Jan 1 – Mar 31. In lieu of the boat cruise, guests will visit Pier 17 for a photo opportunity of the Brooklyn Bridge (weather permitting), as well as Robert F. Wagner Park in Battery Park for incredible views of the Statue of Liberty.
- A guided walk through Central Park to see the Dakota Building (former home of John Lennon) and visit the Strawberry Fields.
- Drive past well-known New York City sites including Times Square, the Plaza Hotel, Carnegie Hall, Wall Street, and the Financial and Diamond Districts.
- Stop at Rockefeller Center for views of St. Patrick's Cathedral, NBC's Today Show Set and the site of the famous ice-skating rink and Christmas tree.
- Pass through some of New York City's most iconic neighborhoods including Soho, Chinatown, and Greenwich Village.
- Walk the grounds of the 9/11 Memorial (outside only) and visit the waterfalls of "Reflecting Absence" at the World Trade Center.
- Experience incredible views of the Empire State Building, the Flatiron Building, various celebrity homes and much more!
- A seasonal* boat cruise for magnificent views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the New York City skyline!
View all Sightseeing Tickets
if you’re looking for other sightseeing discount tickets.
- March 15
- December 25
- December 31
Bring your E-Ticket and a valid photo ID to Times Square and hop on the bus! Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure to check-in with your guide.
The precise meeting spot in Times Square is in the middle of the block between 50th and 51st streets, at 7th Avenue and 50th St. NY, NY 10019.
Daily, tours depart at 9 AM and 10 AM.
To be eligible for a refund, E-Tickets must be unused and returned within 90 days of purchase date, or four (4) calendar days before the scheduled tour. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling, and processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-Tickets, used E-Tickets, or any E-Ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
Ticket expires upon redemption. If unused, ticket is valid for one (1) year from the purchase date.