Here is the list of Universal Orlando® Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and Disney World refurbishments and closings. All refurbishments and closings are subject to change without notice.
Walt Disney World® Resort Refurbishments
Magic Kingdom® Park
The Walt Disney World® Resort Monorail System is undergoing refurbishment and may be on modified service and/or routes. If Guests plan to use this form of transportation during their visit they should check to be sure of the best option available on their day of travel, as alternative transportation options will be available.
- Re-Imagination of Maelstrom (Frozen attraction)
CLOSED Now through April 30, 2016
- Living with the Land
CLOSED Sept. 8-17
Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Annual Refubishment
CLOSED Jan. 3-March 12, 2016
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Annual Refurbishment
CLOSED Oct. 25, 2015-Jan. 2, 2016
- Now through March 2016: Roadwork on Buena Vista Drive. Due to heavy roadwork, expect delays on Buena Vista Drive. It is recommended that guests use complimentary Walt Disney World transportation from Parks and Resorts to Downtown Disney and plan to arrive early for reserved dining and entertainment experiences.
- Now through Aug. 1, 2016: Parking Lots - Entrance 2 - Lots A-G: Loss of parking lot Entrance 2 to Guest/Cast traffic and associated lots A-G in preparation for the construction of Town Center and the East Garage.
- Now through April 1, 2016: Fulton's Crab House
- Now through Jun. 1, 2016: Planet Hollywood
Miniature Golf Courses
WDW Golf Courses
Islands of Adventure®
SeaWorld® Orlando Refurbishments
Walt Disney World® Resort Refurbishments
Disney’s All–Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All–Star Music Resort
Disney’s All–Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Village
Disney’s Art of Animation
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Aug.17-May 5, 2016: Exterior repair and painting
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Sept. 8-10: Contemporary Feature Pool
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- July 5 through Oct. 12: The fitness center, salon and Casitas Leisure Pool will all be closed for maintenance. During this time, Guests can continue to visit the feature pool and the other two leisure pools at the resort. Additionally, a temporary fitness center will be set up for Guests in the Casitas area.
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Aug. 23-Sept. 6: Gasparilla Island Grill. During the refurbishment, Beaches pool bar will offer breakfast and Mizners will offer grab-and-go items.
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Now through Early 2016: During this time, Guests will observe construction taking place and certain pathways and buildings may be unavailable.
- Now through Early 2016: The Polynesian East Pool will be closed for enhancement.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Oct. 2, 2015-2017 Construction work in various areas. The Hidden Springs leisure pool, resort beach, playground, Recreation fire pit and nature trail will be unavailable. Noise may be overheard, but construction will not begin until after 9 a.m.
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Now through Aug. 22, 2015: Guest rooms will be refurbished with new hard and soft goods at Disney's Beach Club Resort. Guests will not be accommodated in the affected areas, but it is possible that some noise could travel while work is in progress (between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily)
Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Oct. 2015 through mid Dec. 2015 and June 2016 through September 2016: Renovation work is scheduled to take place between 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. daily. No guests will be accommodated in the renovation area as to minimize impact on the guest experience.
Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Now through Sept. 2015: Guest room renovations: Renovation works is scheduled to take place between 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. daily. No guests will be accommodated in the renovation area as to minimize impact on the guest experience.
*Please Note: All refurbishments & closings are subject to change without notice.