Spark the mind and imagination with this WonderWorks Orlando: All-Access
WonderWorks Orlando is an amusement park for the mind with 35,000 square feet of “edu-tainment” and action-packed experiences for all ages!
WonderWorks Orlando combines education and entertainment to challenge the mind and spark the imagination. Explore more than 100 hands-on exhibits and Wonder Zones, such as the Weather Zone where you'll experience the real trembling of a 5.3 magnitude earthquake in Earthquake Cafe, or be blown away by 74-mile-per-hour winds in Hurricane Shack! Then hop
over to the Space Discovery Zone for an astronaut training challenge, where you'll explore a life-size replica of an EVA suit that astronauts wear in outer space!
After exploring the Wonder Zones, don't froget
to check out the 4D XD Motion Theater ride that combines 3D film with special effects and full motion seating! Keep the fun hoppin
with an action-packed battle of Laser Tag, and a three (3) story indoor Glow-in-the-Dark Ropes course, plus so much more! WonderWorks Orlando: All-Access Ticket Highlights:
- Admission to WonderWorks Orlando with All-Access to more than 100 hands-on exhibits and Wonder Zones!
- Step into Hurricane Shack and experience the thrill of 74-mile-per-hour winds.
- Experience the 5.3 magnitude earthquake that hit San Francisco in 1989, collapsing a freeway and interrupting a World Series game.
- Be virtually transported from your seat in the 4D XD Motion Theater, which combines 3D film with special effects and full motion seating.
- Then hop into the action with both the Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course and Laser Tag exhibits.
- Try your skills at the Astronaut Training Challenge, a two (2) person gyroscope will spin and rotate in multiple, random directions as it simulates the effects of being in outer space.
- Explore the Physical Challenge Zone, Extreme Weather Zone, Space Discovery Zone, and so much more!
Bring your printed E-Ticket to WonderWorks Orlando, once redeemed for entry you're free to get hopin'!
WonderWorks Orlando is located at, 9067 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819.
Daily, 9 AM - Midnight.
To be eligible for a refund, E-Tickets must be unused and returned within 90 days of the purchase date. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling, and processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-Tickets, used E-Tickets, or any E-Ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
E-Ticket expires upon redemption. If E-Ticket is unused, E-Ticket will expire on December 31, 2023.