Blast Off Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Frog OverviewBlast off in 3 ... 2 ... 1! Shoot up into the sky while strapped to a UFO (unidentified furry object) to Planet Elmo. Then, once you reach the stars, bounce your way back down to earth. Blast Off is a kiddie-sized drop tower that provides fun for the whole family. Children under 42" must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Blast Off Accessibility Information: Guests using a wheelchair or other assistive mobility device may enter the line through a wheelchair accessible gate located at the entrance. For guests enrolled in the Special Access Program, access through the exit gate is permitted after receiving permission from the ride operator.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Blast Off
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!