Sky Splash Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.36" (91cm) minimum
Frog OverviewGrab the frog squad and hop in a raft for a ride down Sky Splash. Rising above six stories, you'll zoom underneath oversized toys, such as an 8-foot rubber duckie! This water ride takes you from calm "sky" ponds into accelerating slides, before the final drops into a splash pool. Each raft fits up to six riders, with a maximum of four adults. Children under 36" must wear a life vest and be accompanied by a supervising companion. Infants are not permitted.
Sky Splash Accessibility Information: Sky Splash must be accessed by stairwell. For guests enrolled in the Special Access Program, access through the Magic Queue entrance is permitted after receiving permission from the ride operator.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Sky Splash
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park