Slimey's Chutes Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.36" (91cm) minimum
Frog OverviewGet ready for splashy fun on Slimey's Chutes! Designed as a tame tube slide that's ideal for younger tadpoles, the yellow-and-white double chutes are named after Oscar's wormy friend, Slimey. You can ride solo or as a parent-child pair! Children under 36" must wear a life vest and be accompanied by a supervising companion. Two adults may not ride together.
Slimey's Chutes Accessibility Information: Slimey’s Chutes must be accessed by stairwell. A tube is required for this attraction and must be carried to the top of the slide. For guests unable to wait in line, access through the Magic Queue entrance is permitted after receiving permission from the ride operator.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Slimey's Chutes
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!
- Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland — Dates, Details and Tips!