Teeny Tiny Tidal Wave
Teeny Tiny Tidal Wave Details
TypePoi | Ride
Frog OverviewJust because it's named Teeny Tiny Tidal Wave doesn't mean you can't make a big splash! This 10,000 square-foot wave pool, made just for tadpoles, has a maximum depth of one foot and six inches. Frogs of all ages can enjoy the main pool with its wave cycle, or two side wading pools that come equipped with sprayers.
Teeny Tiny Tidal Wave Accessibility Information: Guests using a wheelchair may enter the main pool through the entrance at the far left of the pool. Both side pools may be accessed separately from the pools’ perimeter access points.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Teeny Tiny Tidal Wave
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- How You Can Celebrate Pride at Disneyland in June (And All Year Long)
- What Fun Awaits Aboard a Disney Cruise? Our ~Frogtastic~ Guide to the Disney Cruise Line Fleet
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!