The Castle Swing
The Castle Swing Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Frog OverviewSwing high for the sky on The Count's new double-sided swing ride. The Castle Swing is only available seasonally during the early spring, The Count's Halloween Spooktacular and A Very Furry Christmas. Children must be at least 31” to ride. Kids between 31” and 36” must ride with a supervising companion. Guests who are taller than 6’ 1” may not ride.
The Castle Swing Accessibility Information: Guests using a wheelchair or other assistive mobility device may enter the line through the exit. For guests enrolled in the Special Access program, access through the exit gate is permitted after receiving permission from the ride operator.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for The Castle Swing
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!