The Count's Splash Castle
The Count's Splash Castle Details
TypePoi | Ride
Frog OverviewThere are countless ways to get soaked at The Count's Splash Castle! Tadpoles have over 90 interactive play elements to try out, including multiple water slides, hydro blasters, bubbler jets and so much more. Watch out for the 1,000 gallon, 8-foot tipping bucket high above you ... unless you want to get drenched! Children 5 years old and under must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
The Count's Splash Castle Accessibility Information: Guests using a wheelchair may access The Count's Splash Castle through the right side of the front entrance of the attraction.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for The Count's Splash Castle
Related Philadelphia Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!
- Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland — Dates, Details and Tips!