Address: 424 W Duke of Gloucester St. Williamsburg, VA 23185
Stroll around historical Williamsburg and learn about real hauntings and eyewitness interviews connected to the eerie history of the longstanding grounds. Along your tour, you will hear about stories that span from the Colonial Era through the Civil War to the present. Get ready to see captured hauntings on video. If you want even more scary-good times, you can extend your tour to visit the college of William and Mary, the nation’s second oldest college.
Choose your level of spooky with multiple tour options. The Colonial Ghosts tour is an experience you will never froget!
Colonial Ghosts Maps
Tickets for Colonial Ghosts
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
More blog resources for Colonial Ghosts
Related Richmond Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!