During your visit to San Francisco, hop
on over to the famous PIER 39, one of the city’s most iconic areas.
With the PIER 39 Attraction Pass, you’ll get access to all PIER 39 has to offer plus discounts and special offers in shops, restaurants and attractions. PIER 39 is one of San Francisco's most popular areas to visit and is packed with fun for the whole family! Non-stop panoramic views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, this bustling festival marketplace showcases more than 50 stores and 14 waterfront restaurants. During your visit to PIER 39 you'll get access to the following experiences:
- Big Bus Classic Ticket One-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, which includes 20 stops around San Francisco's most iconic locations.
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise, a one-hour boat ride during which you experience the best sights of San Francisco Bay.
- The Flyer - San Francisco, a 3D adventure allowing you to soar over the Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower and more.
- Aquarium of the Bay, where you will discover over 20,000 local sea creatures.
- 7D Experience, a thrilling 3D coaster and laser blasting game to satisfy even the most adventurous frogs.
- Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze, a psychedelic take on the classic mirror maze.
- PIER 39 Passport to Savings, which grants you bonus discounts on restaurants, stores and parking.
Exchange your printed or mobile ticket for a ticket booklet at The Flyer - San Francisco, which is located on the second level of PIER 39. Once you have your ticket booklet, start at any of the attractions.
PIER 39 is located at The Embarcadero & Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Times vary by attraction and seasonally so don't froget
to check before you go.
- Big Bus San Francisco: Daily, tour times vary, please check before going.
- Aquarium of the Bay: Daily, 10 AM-6 PM.
- Blue & Gold Fleet: Daily, cruise times vary, please check before going.
- The Flyer - San Francisco: Daily, 10 AM-8 PM.
- 7D Experience: Daily, 10 AM-9:30 PM.
- Magowan's Mirror Maze: Daily, Monday-Friday 10 AM-8 PM, Saturday and Sunday 10 AM-9 PM.
90-Day Return Policy- To be eligible for a refund, E-Tickets must be unused and returned within 90 days of purchase date. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-Tickets, used E-Tickets, or any E-Ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
Ticket expires seven (7) days after first use or 21 days from the selected start date, whichever comes first.