Discover over 25 top San Francisco attractions and save up to 55% with Go City. Your All-Inclusive Pass gives you three (3) days to see and experience as much of the city as possible. Discover the Golden City on a hop-on hop-off bus tour, enjoy amazing views on a Golden Gate bridge cruise, explore the world's most infamous prison Alcatraz Island
, discover underwater life at Aquarium of the Bay
and more. The more you see, the more you save!
Your All-Inclusive Pass includes:
• Access to 25+ attractions, tours and activities for three (3) consecutive days
• Must-do experiences including the hop-on hop-off bus tour and Golden Gate Bridge cruise
• Popular museums such as Escape from the Rock and the Walt Disney Museum
• Digital pass and handy city guide - download to your mobile device or print at home before you go
Click here: San Francisco All-Inclusive Guidebook
to see a list of participating attractions. (note: attractions can change without notice)*Guide added 11/1/21
Now it’s easier than ever to get hoppin’ with your attractions pass. Just follow the easy instructions below to receive your digital pass and away you go!
Please follow these steps to download and/or print your pass:
- Forward a copy of your Undercover Tourist E-ticket (not your Order Confirmation) to email@example.com. Within 8 hours, you’ll receive a reply email from Smart Destinations/Leisure Pass Group (Go City) containing your digital pass + digital guidebook.
- Upon receipt, your pass will be available for immediate use at the various attractions included on the pass – simply print or display on your mobile device.
- Printer-friendly: download the PDF and print your pass and guidebook. Show your printed pass at participating attractions for admission.
- Mobile-friendly: save the mobile-friendly PDF to your phone so you can easily pull it up and show your digital pass at participating attractions.
And don’t worry, be hoppy - downloading or printing your digital pass will not activate it – your pass will only activate when you visit your first attraction.