San Francisco Zoo & Gardens is a frogtastic
place where you can see the habitats with your favorite animals, explore the majestic gardens, and take in the beautiful Pacific Ocean views. This attraction features ribbiting exhibits including the Leanne B. Roberts African Savanna habitat where you can immerse yourself in the habitat and get closer than ever before to view animals including giraffes, zebras, and kudu. Interpretive Ambassadors and Docents are located throughout the zoo to share their knowledge about different animals that call the San Francisco Zoo home and answer all your questions. Stop by the Children’s Zoo where tadpoles
can pet and feed farm animals. Don’t froget
to visit the Elinor Friend Playground, where toddlers, preschoolers, and pre-teens alike will have a place to play in three (3) distinct play zones. Visit today and create unfrogettable
memories that last a lifetime.
With the San Francisco Zoo & Gardens: General Admission Ticket, you'll experience the following highlights:
- Visit over 2,000 exotic, endangered, and rescued animals that represent more than 250 species.
- Explore over 100 acres of majestic and peaceful gardens.
- The majestic African Savanna offers a multi-species landscape with giraffes, zebras, kudu, ostriches, storks, and more!
- Get nose-to-nose with rescued grizzly sisters Kachina and Kiona at Grizzly Gulch.
- Watch as lemurs leap through the trees at Lemur Forest, the largest outdoor lemur habitat in the country.
- Walk through Penguin Island, home to the largest colony of Magellanic penguins outside of the wild.
- Entertainment for the whole frog family including themed play zones for tadpoles of all ages.
- And so much more!
Valid for one (1) day admission during regularly scheduled operating hours. Ticket expires one (1) year from purchase date.
View all Zoos if you're looking for other discount Attraction and Theme Park tickets.
Tickets must be downloaded, printed, and presented at the gate or kiosk for entry. Tickets on a mobile device are not accepted.
San Francisco Zoo & Gardens located at 1 Zoo Rd. San Francisco, CA 94132
Daily. Valid during regularly scheduled operating hours. Last admission into the Zoo is one (1) hour before closing time.
Please check the attraction’s direct website for the most up-to-date operating hours. Hours are subject to change without notice.
This ticket is non-refundable.
E-ticket expires upon redemption. If unused, E-Ticket is valid for one (1) year from purchase date.