Ski Fun in Historic Breckenridge, Colorado
Because of its easy access from Denver, Breckenridge is one of the most popular ski destinations in the West. Spread across five peaks, the Breckenridge, Colorado, ski resort offers terrain for all ski levels—from beginner to advanced.
The Victorian architecture along Main Street adds to the old-world charm of this authentic mining town formed in 1859. Even better—with more than 100 Breckenridge restaurants and bars, you'll never want for food or drink.
There is slope-side lodging, hotels along Main Street (for those who want to stay near the action!), and even more accommodations throughout the area (largely connected by free shuttle), which makes Breckenridge a more affordable ski option.
BUNDLE Lift Tickets + Hotel for
extra savings in cart
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for Breckenridge
Related Breckenridge Posts
- Epic Pass for 2022-2023 on Sale Now! Here Are All of the Details
- 7 Spring Skiing Tips to Sweeten Your Time on the Slopes
- What to Expect When Skiing at the Vail Resorts in 2021-2022
- Rent Vs. Buy — Which Ski Gear Do You and the Kids Need?
- Our Marvelous Month-By-Month Look at the Best Time to Ski in Colorado
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our ~Grinchy~ Guide to Christmas at Universal Studios Hollywood
- What’s Coming to Disneyland Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood in 2022 and Beyond — '100 Years of Magic' Kicks Off January 2023!
- Your Step-by-Step Guide to Disney World Mobile Ordering
- Our Spooky-Good Guide to Disneyland Halloween Time 2022
- A Super Guide to Avengers Campus Characters