Hi there! Welcome to our weekly roundup of the most interesting theme park news around the Walt Disney World Resort, the Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and other theme parks.
Here Are This Week's Theme Park Highlights:
- The wait is over! Halloween Horror Nights Orlando has released all of the houses and scare zones available at HHN 31, including six original concepts, for a total of 10 houses and five scare zones. Newly announced houses include Spirits of the Coven, a 1920s speakeasy where you discover you are the main ingredients in a witch's brew, and Bugs: Eaten Alive, a skin-crawling buffet, err, infestation of — you guessed it — bugs. There is so much more, and we are jumping with anticipation for this year's event. Hop over to our blog for all of the details!
- But that's not all! Universal Studios Hollywood also dropped the deets on all of the Halloween Horror Nights mazes, houses AND this year's Terror Tram theme! Appropos for the new Jupiter's Claim addition to the Studio Tour set, the Terror Tram will take guests into the worlds of Jordan Peele's "Nope" and "Us" films. "Killer Klowns from Outer Space," "La Llorona: The Weeping Woman" and "Universal Horror Hotel" houses will await guests, as well as performances from the Jabbawockeez. Hop over to our full event guide to see what else is in store (if you dare!).
- Who's ready for Death Eaters?! Debuting alongside HHN Hollywood on Sept. 8, "The Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle" will return — but this time, with Death Eaters! We cannot wait to battle Lord Voldemort's loyal followers.
- It's time to practice your royal wave! World Princess Week returns to Disney Parks next week from Aug. 21-27, and Raya from "Raya and the Last Dragon" will make her official debut as a Disney Princess. At Walt Disney World, catch a princess-themed dance party in Disney Springs on Aug. 21 and 27, and stop by the American Adventure pavilion in EPCOT for a Tiana and Naveen-inspired paper crown. Over at Disneyland Resort, Magic Key holders will have an opportunity to watch Disney Artist Stacia Martin draw Disney Princesses live on Aug. 21 from 12-4 p.m. at Stage 17. Plus, there will lots of tasty treats (on both coasts) to honor the Disney Princesses!
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has made its big de-boo, and we had so much fun hopping around on opening night! Be sure to check out our event guide for all of the info to know before you go — plus a park plan to help you organize your night! No tricks, all treats.
- Guess what? Beginning Oct. 2, Enchanting Extras will return to EPCOT! That means favorite tours, such as the Behind the Seeds tour at Living with the Land, EPCOT Seas Adventures: DiveQuest and EPCOT Seas Adventures – Dolphins in Depth will once again be available for guests. You can make your reservations beginning Aug. 22 in the My Disney Experience app.
- Options for Disneyland Magic Key Pass renewals are here, including tiers, prices and blockout dates. We've got all of the scoop in our post on tips for saving money on Disneyland tickets.
- As we usher in fall and say see ya real soon to summer, don't froget that the Main Street Electrical Parade and Disneyland Forever end their run on Sept. 1 at Disneyland Park. If you were hoping for a frogtastic way to close out your summer, be sure to jump on a visit!
@undercovertourist 🚨 Disney and theme park updates - Undercover Tourist’s Weekly Roundup - August 19, 2022 with @David - Disneyland Tips #disneyparks #disneynews #MNSSHP #undercovertourist #universal #halloweenhorrornights #magickey ♬ Old Disney Swing Jazz - Nico
That’s it for the theme park news this week! Have a great weekend.