Because theme park capacity will be significantly limited to comply with governmental requirements and promote physical distancing, the Disneyland® Resort will manage attendance through a new theme park reservation system that will require all guests, including Annual Passholders, to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance. Theme park reservations will be subject to availability. More details about this new reservation system will be available soon. At this time, there will also be a temporary pause on new ticket sales and Annual Passport sales and renewals. Additional details will be available soon.Close
1313 Disneyland Dr
Anaheim, CA 92802
The original Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland® Park is where Walt’s vision for a place where both children and adults could have fun and spend time together began. Similar to Magic Kingdom® Park, Disneyland® Park has eight lands scattered around a spoke-and-hub formation with Sleeping Beauty’s Castle at the top of the hub. There are a lot of attractions inside this park!
With so much to see and do, we frogs recommend at least some basic planning before your visit. We’ve outlined the key attractions and entertainment for you to experience along with detailed information such as the location and the best time of day to visit. For those of you who are hopping to do more, our step-by-step park plans are just the ticket!See all things to do and park plans
If you are like us and will be traveling with little ones, we suggest navigating the park by land and experiencing the most popular attractions with the shortest durations when crowds are lowest. When the park is relatively empty, you don’t want to find yourself watching a 30-minute show!For the lowest wait times at Disneyland® Park:
1. Pick the best times to visit.
2. Consider staying at a Disneyland® Resort hotel for one hour early admission (Extra Magic Hour) to either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park (select days) for the length of your stay or purchase a 3 day or longer ticket for 1 day of Magic Morning access at Disneyland® Park. If you do not have the Extra Magic Hour or Magic Morning benefit, try to avoid Disneyland® Park on those days and visit Disney California Adventure® Park instead.
3. Arrive at Disneyland® Park BEFORE the official opening.
4. Follow a park plan.
5. Take advantage of FASTPASS on the most popular attractions.
6. Ride the most popular attractions with the shortest durations first.
Disneyland® Resort has proposed a phased reopening, beginning July 9 with Downtown Disney. Disney California Adventure® Park and Disneyland® Park would then reopen July 17, followed by Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel July 23 if the proposal is approved.
Most Disneyland® Resort theme park tickets are valid through 2022. Please see specific tickets for details.
Looking for more park hours and events? Check out the Los Angeles Crowd Calendar.
In order to save your favorite items, you'll need to create an account. Already have one? Sign in.