Themed largely around the culture and history of California, Disney California Adventure® Park brings to life some of Disney and Pixar’s most beloved stories and characters.
The park itself is enjoying a rebirth with the addition of Cars Land and Radiator Springs Racers, which opened in 2012. Radiator Springs Racers and Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! are not-to-miss. You'll want a FASTPASS for them!
For this reason, we frogs recommend at least some basic planning before your visit. We’ve outlined the key attractions and entertainment for you to experience along with detailed information such as the location and the best time of day to visit. For those of you who are hopping to do more, our step-by-step park plans are just the ticket!See all attractions and park plans
If you are like us and will be traveling with little ones, we suggest navigating the park by land and experiencing the most popular attractions with the shortest durations when crowds are lowest. When the park is relatively empty, you don’t want to find yourself watching a 30-minute show!
For the lowest wait times at Disney California Adventure® Park:
1. Plan the best times to visit.
2. Consider staying at a Disneyland® Resort hotel for one hour early admission on select days and to take advantage of the dedicated park entrance at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
3. Arrive at Disney California Adventure® Park BEFORE the official opening.
4. Follow a park plan.
5. Take advantage of FASTPASS and consider using MaxPass.
6. Ride the most popular attractions with the shortest durations first.
Looking for more park hours and events? Check out the Los Angeles Crowd Calendar.
In order to save your favorite items, you'll need to create an account.
Already have one? Sign in.
Error. Please try again.