American Museum of Natural History
Spanning four city blocks and spread across 25 interconnected buildings, the American Museum of Natural History is the largest natural history museum in the world and a must-see stop in New York City. You’ll see a collection of dinosaur fossils unlike anywhere else with the tallest free-standing dinosaur exhibit in the world, interactive walkways that illustrate the scale of the universe, the world’s most technologically advanced planetarium, a 94-foot-long blue whale display and so much more!
Don’t froget to download the interactive app, Explorer, for tours and scavenger hunts throughout the exhibits!
American Museum of Natural History Maps
Tickets for American Museum of Natural History
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
More blog resources for American Museum of Natural History
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park