The Big Apple is full of amazing sights to see, but there is only one place where you can see them all at once! The One World Observatory, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere at 102 stories tall, offers the most sweeping and breathtaking views of New York City. Experience these toadally
awesome views with the One World Observatory: All-Inclusive Ticket
With this multimedia and awe-inspiring experience that spans three levels, you’ll see and gain a new understanding and appreciation for New York City’s deep history. From interactive tours by the Skyline Concierges to the interactive exhibits, everyone is sure to walk away with new facts about New York City. Even better you'll get priority access, the convenience of arriving at any time on your selected date, and top it off with $15 credit voucher that can be used at the restaurant, bar or merch store.
For a limited-time celebrate the season at ONEDERLAND, the Observatory’s limited-time holiday experience! Climb to the top and enjoy a magical mountaintop-inspired experience with unforgettable views and cheer-filled moments at every turn.
Take in the spirit of the season with one-of-a-kind photo ops, cozy chalet lounges and a holiday marketplace set against the awe-inspiring backdrop of the world’s most iconic skyline.
Stop by the ONEDERLAND Restaurant & Bar to enjoy themed dining options and seasonal beverages from 101 stories in the sky. Elevate your holidays at One World Observatory this season!
With the One World Observatory All-Inclusive Ticket, you’ll experience the following highlights:
- The convenience of arriving at any time on your selected date
- Priority Access Lanes for admission, security, SkyPod elevators, and exit
- $15 credit voucher that can be used at the cafe, restaurant, bar or gift shop
- The Skypod, which will get you to the 102nd floor in 47 seconds all while seeing the evolution of the New York City skyline from the 1500s to the present day
- One World Explorer / virtual guide iPad
- Private elevator for you and your party
- See Forever Theater, an audio-visual experience leading to your first glimpse of the city skyline
- Sky Portal, where you can stroll above the hustle and bustle of New York City
- Opportunity to stop by the Café or One Mix Bar for a bite to eat or to enjoy a drink with a side of spectacular views
- Visit all three (3) observatory levels (floors 100-102)
- And so much more!
For information about all the health and safety precautions being taken please visit the One World Observatory Health and Safety page.
View all Sightseeing Tickets if you’re looking for other sightseeing discount tickets.
Arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled time slot with your printed E-Ticket or scannable mobile device and go directly to the security pint entrance on the lower level.
The One World Trade Center is located at, 117 West St, New York, NY 10007 (the entrance is located through the West Lobby or through the underground pathway that connects the Oculus/path train station to Brookfield Place.)
During checkout, you will select your redemption date and time. Operating days and hours vary seasonally.
E-Ticket expires after use or after the selected date.