The Big Apple is full of amazing sights to see, but there is only one place where you can see them all at once! The One World Observatory, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere at 102 stories tall, offers the most sweeping and breathtaking views of New York City. Experience these toadly
awesome views with the One World Observatory: Combination Experience
With this multimedia and awe-inspiring experience that spans three levels, you’ll see and gain a new understanding and appreciation for New York City’s deep history. From interactive tours by the Skyline Concierges to the interactive exhibits, everyone is sure to walk away with new facts about New York City. Even better with the Combination Experience ticket you will get priority access lanes for admission, security, SkyPod elevators, and exit. The ticket also includes the One World Explorer - the virtual guide iPad.
With the One World Observatory Combination Experience ticket, you’ll experience the following highlights:
- Priority access lanes for admission, security, SkyPod elevators, and exit
- The Skypod, which will get you to the 102nd floor in 47 seconds all while seeing the evolution of the New York City skyline from the 1500s to the present day
- See Forever Theater, an audio-visual experience leading to your first glimpse of the city skyline
- Sky Portal, where you can stroll above the hustle and bustle of New York City
- The One World Explorer - the virtual guide iPad
- Opportunity to stop by the Café or One Mix Bar for a bite to eat or to enjoy a drink with a side of spectacular views
- Visit all three (3) observatory levels (floors 100-102)
- And so much more!
For information about all the health and safety precautions being taken please visit the One World Observatory Health and Safety page.
Arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled time slot with your printed E-Ticket or scannable mobile device and go directly to the security pint entrance on the lower level.
The One World Trade Center is located at, 117 West St, New York, NY 10007 (the entrance is located through the West Lobby or through the underground pathway that connects the Oculus/path train station to Brookfield Place.)
Hours and days vary seasonally, please, be sure to check their site for the most up-to-date information or closures.
- April 21 – April 25, 12 PM – 8 PM. (Open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- April 30 – May 16, 1 PM – 9 PM. (Open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- May 21 – June 28, 1 PM – 9 PM. (Open Fridays through Mondays)
- July 1 – September 30, 1 PM – 9 PM. (Open Thursdays through Mondays)
- September 11, 3 PM - 9 PM.
- October 1 – January 2, 2022, 11 AM – 7 PM. (Thursdays through Mondays)
E-Ticket is refundable as long as it is unused and refunded 72 hours prior to the reservation date. E-Ticket is non-transferable and has no cash value.
E-Ticket expires after use or after the selected date and time.