Circle the entire island of Manhattan during this 2.5-hour Best of New York City Cruise!
During the cruise listen as your guide provides live commentary along the route. See over 160 of New York's landmarks as you pass 5 boroughs, 3 rivers, and 20 bridges!
While onboard experience South Street Seaport, featuring some of the oldest architecture in downtown Manhattan, as well as the High Line - a 1.45-mile elevated park built on the former New York Railroad. Enjoy onboard amenities including indoor and outdoor seating, and a snack bar - with food and beverages available for purchase.
The audio tour is available in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Chinese (Mandarin) via, the Circle Line Skyline Navigator companion app.Highlights of the Best of NYC Cruise include:
- Up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the beautiful Gracie Mansion!
- Cruise under the Brooklyn, Manhattan, and George Washington Bridges.
- See iconic landmarks such as the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings.
- Pass by United Nations Headquarters, Yankee Stadium, One World Trade Center and more!
- Amenities include a snack bar, free Wi-Fi, and live commentary, making this a frog-tastic cruise!