Experience the Statue of Liberty from the water on this 1-hour Statue of Liberty Express Cruise!
If you're short on time this is the fastest way to view the Statue of Liberty from Pier 16. Listen to live commentary as you pass dozens of landmarks on the way to the Statue of Liberty!
While onboard experience the High Line, a 1.45-mile elevated park built on the former New York Railroad. Enjoy onboard amenities such as indoor and outdoor seating, and a snack bar - with food and beverages available for purchase.
The audible tour is available in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Chinese (Mandarin) via, the Circle Line Skyline Navigator companion app.
Highlights of the Liberty Express Cruise include:
- Up-close views of the Statue of Liberty and Elis Island.
- See iconic landmarks such as the Empire State Building, and One World Trade Center.
- Amenities include a snack bar, free Wi-Fi, and live commentary.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from January 1 - March 31.
- January 1 at 10 AM.
- Christmas Day.
Seats are first-come, first-serve so be sure to arrive 45-minutes arrive early. Print your ticket and bring it to the ticket window where you’ll exchange it for a boarding pass.
You will also need to complete security screening and be boarded by the time of the scheduled departure. Once on the vessel, you'll be able to pick your seat either indoor or outdoor.
Vessel departs from Downtown - Pier 16, 89 South Street, New York.
Please note cruises are only available seasonally.
- January 1 - March 31 tour departs Thursday-Sunday and Monday at 10 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:45 PM, and 2:30 PM
- April 1 - October 31 cruise departs daily at 10 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:45 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:45 PM, and 5 PM.
- November 1 - December 31 cruise departs daily at 10 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:45 PM, 2:30 PM, and 3:45 PM.
90-Day Return Policy- To be eligible for a refund, E-Tickets must be unused and returned within 90 days of purchase date. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-Tickets, used E-Tickets, or any E-Ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
Ticket expires upon redemption. If unused, ticket is valid for one (1) year from the purchase date.