Circle the entire island of Manhattan during this 2.5-hour Best of New York City Cruise!
During the cruise listen as your guide provides live commentary along the route. See over 160 of New York's landmarks as you pass 5 boroughs, 3 rivers, and 20 bridges!
While onboard experience South Street Seaport, featuring some of the oldest architecture in downtown Manhattan, as well as the High Line - a 1.45-mile elevated park built on the former New York Railroad. Enjoy onboard amenities including indoor and outdoor seating, and a snack bar - with food and beverages available for purchase.
The audio tour is available in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Chinese (Mandarin) via, the Circle Line Skyline Navigator companion app.Highlights of the Best of NYC Cruise include:
- Up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the beautiful Gracie Mansion!
- Cruise under the Brooklyn, Manhattan, and George Washington Bridges.
- See iconic landmarks such as the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings.
- Pass by United Nations Headquarters, Yankee Stadium, One World Trade Center and more!
- Amenities include a snack bar, free Wi-Fi, and live commentary, making this a frog-tastic cruise!
- July 4th at 3:30 PM.
- Christmas Day.
Seats are first-come, first-serve so be sure to arrive 45-minutes arrive early. Print your ticket and bring it to the ticket window where you’ll exchange it for a boarding pass.
You will also need to complete security screening and be boarded by the time of the scheduled departure. Once on the vessel, you'll be able to pick your seat either indoor or outdoor.
Vessel departs from Midtown - Pier 83, West 42nd Street, New York.
Please note cruises are only available seasonally.2020 Cruise Schedule:
- January 1 - March 13 cruise departs daily at 12 PM.
- March 14 - April 2 cruise departs daily at 10 AM and 1:30 PM.
- April 3 - May 15 cruise departs daily at 10 AM, 1:30 PM and 3 PM.
- May 16 - September 7 cruise departs daily at 10 AM, 12 PM, 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM.
- September 8 - October 31 cruise departs daily at 10 AM, 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM.
- November 1 - December 30 cruise departs daily at 12 PM.
90-Day Return Policy - To be eligible for a refund, E-Tickets must be unused and returned within 90 days of purchase date. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-Tickets, used E-Tickets, or any E-Ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
Ticket expires upon redemption. If unused, ticket is valid for one (1) year from the purchase date.