Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
Address: Pier 86, W. 46th St. & 12th Ave. New York, NY 10036
Frog Family Rating:
Head on over to Pier 86 and hop a board the former aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, a National Historic Landmark. Impressive! Launched in 1943 and decommissioned in 1974, this beauty has been berthed on the Hudson River as the centerpiece of the museum. Besides the coolness factor of being on an aircraft carrier, you'll also get to see the Space Shuttle Enterprise, a British Airways Concorde and a guided missile submarine aptly named the "Growler". We're most excited about the 550 pound Intrepid replica made entirely out of LEGO bricks!
Tickets for Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
TOTAL SAVINGS: 0Add tickets to cart
vs. gate price
More blog resources for Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!