Go Straight to the Gate!
With the Island H2O Live!: Single Day admission
ticket you’ll get to access a day of interactive water fun in the sun for the whole family.
This water park is not your average water park – it is the first of its kind themed completely around social media. As you go down the slides, float in the lazy river and enjoy live entertainment you’ll be able to steam and post your experiences along the way. By syncing your wristband with the H2O Live! App, your family and friends will be able to capture and remember every second of the wave-making experience!
Throughout Island H2O Live! you will be able to play interactive games and other experiences that allow you to earn points for discounts on food and merchandise. Even more frogtastic
you have the ability to control the streaming playlist.
Island H2O Live! is staffed with over 200 specially trained, award-winning lifeguards, so mommy and daddy frogs can rest assured that their tadpoles will be safe. There are also lifejackets provided throughout the park as safety is the top priority of Island H2O Live!With the Island H20 Live! : Single Day Admission ticket you’ll experience the following highlights:
- Access to all attractions including 8 waterslides, lazy river, wave pool and more!
- Interactive games and experiences throughout the park.
- An immersive experience that allows you to connect your wristband to the app and save memories, photos and videos from your day at the waterpark.
- Over 200 lifeguards on duty throughout the park.
- Food and beverages for purchase.
- And so much more!
Head to Island H2O Live! with your printed E-Ticket and valid photo ID. Then go straight to the gate and onto the rides. No will call exchange necessary… it's ok to smile. The Frog Family likes to get hoppin'!
Island H2O Live! is located at 3230 Inspiration Dr. Kissimmee, FL 34747.
Hours vary by season. Be sure to check the operating hour's calendar
for most up to date and extended hours.
- August 14-16: Wednesday-Thursday, 10:30 AM - 5 PM, Friday 10 AM - 7 PM, Saturday 10 AM - 8 PM, and Sunday 10 AM - 7 PM.
- August 17 - September 6: Wednesday & Thursday 10 AM - 5 PM, Friday-Sunday from 10 AM - 7 PM.
- September 7: 10 AM - 5 PM.
- September 8- November 29: Saturday-Sunday 10:30 AM - 5 PM.
This ticket is non-refundable.
E-Ticket expires upon use. If unused, E-Ticket expires at the end of the season on November 29, 2020.