Six Flags® Magic Mountain
Ready for some roller coasters? Six Flags Magic Mountain is the place. This amusement park holds the record for the most roller coasters in the world! From a hybrid coaster made of wood and steel to a cliff-side dive coaster that will make you feel like you’re flying, this place has some truly unique and world-class coaster experiences. It’s also home to the brand-new, dual-racing West Coast Racers coaster with side-by-side tracks and four high-speed launches for the ultimate air time.
Younger kids will find milder thrills … and a few coasters of their own.
About an hour’s drive from Los Angeles in the hills of Valencia, California, you can easily spend the day experiencing the thrills of this park and then head back to your hotel, recounting the day’s adventure!See all things to do
Six Flags® Magic Mountain Attractions & Restaurants
Frog Family Priority AttractionsShow all attractions for Six Flags® Magic Mountain
More blog resources for Six Flags® Magic Mountain
Related Six Flags® Magic Mountain Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- What to Do on a Rainy Day at Universal Orlando
- Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Disney Genie and Genie Plus Services at Disney World
- Boo to You! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns This Fall — Tickets Now Available!
- All of the Magical Reasons to Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
- Your Screamin' Guide to Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2022