You frog fans know one of the things we love most about the fall festivals and events are the yummy eats. Well, Disneyland is taking it to the next level this Halloween! Besides the Halloween decorations and Mickey’s Halloween Party nights this fall, there are spooky treats and mouth-watering eats that will have you racing to Disneyland faster than you can say “pumpkin spice.” Ready to be tempted and terrified with the limited-time tasty snacks and monstrous morsels available during Halloween Time? Read on for the scoop on the Disneyland Halloween Time treats that are only available from Sept. 6 to Oct. 31, 2019.
Ghoulishly Good Disneyland Halloween Time Treats
Sharpen your sweet tooth (or fangs) because so many hand-made candies and sweet treats are available in Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney beginning Sept. 13, 2019. Hop into Candy Palace or Pooh Corner at Disneyland, Trolley Treats and Bing Bong's Sweet Stuff at Disney California Adventure, Marceline’s Confectionary at Downtown Disney or even some hotel locations to discover handmade apples, candies, crispy treats and baked goods (selection may vary per location).
The delicious choices include:
- Minnie Witch Apple
- Evil Queen Apple
- Poison Skull Apple
- Jack Skellington Apple
- Jack Skellington Cake Pop
- Bat Cake Pop
- Mickey Mouse Mummy Crispy Treat
- Oogie Boogie Crispy Treat
- Haunted Mansion Crispy Treat
- Spider Web Crispy
- Maleficent Crispy Treat
- Mummy Marshmallow
- Pumpkin Fudge
All other treats are available now. You can find Candy Corn Cotton Candy at carts in both parks or sink your teeth into a Bat Cookie. The Bat Cookie is available at Market House in Disneyland, Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café at Disney California Adventure, The Coffee House at Disneyland Hotel and the Surfside Lounge at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. We bet it pairs nicely with a pumpkin spice latte!
As we hopped around the resort, we found treats behind every door. Plaza Inn has three cakes: a Monster Halloween Cake, Chocolate-Coffee Yule Log and a cinnamon Minnie Mouse Cake. Jolly Holiday Bakery Café had the cutest Mickey Mummy Macaron (with cookies and cream filling), a Sweet Potato Hand Pie, Cruella de Vil Brownie, Graveyard Cupcake, Spice Bundt Cake, Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Muffin and other seasonal offerings.
We loved sinking our teeth into the Vampire Alien Macaron from Alien Pizza Planet. Be sure to pick up a Food Guide to learn about more tasty treats and even some less-sugary eats around Disneyland Resort.
Disneyland Halloween Time Churros
Churros are among our favorite Disneyland snacks and they are getting all decked out for Halloween. Costumed in colorful sugars, flavors, toppings and sauces, these churros are screaming for attention! We are dying to bite into them. So, how do you choose? Here’s what to look for and where to find them:
Disneyland Park Churros:
- Maleficent Churro is covered with chocolate cookie crumbles, colored sugar, and marshmallow dip. It’s available at Sleeping Beauty Castle and Town Square.
- Coco Churro can be found by Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Pumpkin Spice Churro comes with caramel sauce in Tomorrowland.
- Churro Bites Cereal Sundae has fruit cereal-dusted churros, cereal milk anglaise, strawberry ice cream and raspberry sauce. Find it at Hungry Bear Restaurant.
- Churro Sundae is available at Golden Horseshoe.
- Bride Churro is calling you to hurry back to The Haunted Mansion.
- Groom Churro is hiding out in Critter Country.
Disney California Adventure Park Churros:
- Pumpkin Spice Churro comes with cream cheese dipping sauce and is available at Cozy Cone Motel.
- Pumpkin Spice Churro can also be found at Willie’s Churros.
- S’mores Churro comes with graham cracker, chocolate chips and marshmallow drizzle. Find it near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
- Horchata Churro with condensed milk is available at Goofy’s Sky School.
- Haul-O-Ween Churro has checked in at Cozy Cone Motel.
Cool Off with Cold Halloween Time Treats and Drinks
Longing for cooler temperatures during the hot fall in Southern California? These ice cream and refreshing treats will keep you cool at Disneyland:
- Trick-or-Treat Sundae Duo at Gibson Girl
- Churro Sundae at Golden Horseshoe
- Pumpkin Spice Shake at Red Rose Taverne
- Blood Orange Slush at Galactic Grill
- Pan Dulce Ice Cream Sandwich at Rancho del Zocalo
- Frozen Abuelita Horchata at Rancho del Zocalo
- Pickwick Ghost Punch at Royal Street Veranda
- 13th-Hour Brew (iced coffee with vanilla cream) at Harbour Galley
- Blackberry Midnight Julep at Mint Julep Bar (don't forget the Pumpkin Spice Beignets!)
- Any sundae in a Purple Poison Apple premium mug at Gibson Girl
At Disney California Adventure:
- Vampire Mickey Ice Cream Bar at Clarabelle's Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Boogie Man Sundae at Clarabelle's Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Spiked Hard Apple Float (with alcohol) at Clarabelle's Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Any sundae in a Purple Poison Apple premium mug at Clarabelle's Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Green Apple Spell Lemonade at Smokejumpers Grill
- Pumpkin Spice Milk Shake at Flo's V-8 Cafe
- Worms, Dice & Everything Nice cocktail (contains alcohol) at Hollywood Lounge (with dice glow cubes)
- My Bugs! My Bugs! specialty beverage at Hollywood Lounge
- Ghoulish Delight specialty beverage at Hollywood Lounge
- Supernatural Spirit specialty beverage at Hollywood Lounge
- Howl-O-Ween Concoction specialty beverage at Hollywood Lounge
- Various special beers and ciders at Hollywood Lounge
- Eerie Elixir at Studio Catering Co. (use it to wash down the specialty Monster 129 Tacos)
- Minnie Witch Shake at Schmoozies!
- Caramel Apple Smoothie at Schmoozies!
- Specialty Cocktail (contains alcohol) at Pixar Pier
Disneyland Halloween Time Foodie Accessories
Don’t forget calorie-free spooky food accessories like themed popcorn buckets and glow cubes! Guests come in droves on the first day of Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort to gather these collectibles. It’s also great to reuse them each year for your Disneyland Halloween Time treats!
Popcorn lovers can snatch up the Mickey Pumpkin Balloon Bucket or the Oogie Boogie Head Popcorn Buckets at select popcorn carts. Oogie Boogie is more elusive. We found him near Haunted Mansion Holiday popcorn cart at Disneyland and at the Hollywood Land popcorn cart in Disney California Adventure. There is also a cauldron popcorn bucket for annual passholders only (they are currently sold out!).
Add glow to your drinks by using the Purple Poison Apple Glow Cubes or Oogie Boogie Dice Glow Cubes from various locations around the Disneyland Resort. At Carthay Circle, you can get a four-pack of different exclusive poison apple glow cubes with your Poison Apple-Tini. You can head straight to the bar to purchase just the glow cubes without the drink if you aren't thirsty. The Purple Poison Apple Premium Mug and Jack Skellington Premium Sipper are a scream. The Jarrito de Dante is new this year and located at Paradise Garden Grill and Rancho del Zocalo (served with Mexican hot chocolate).
There are so many more Halloween-themed bites that are both savory and sweet — from the Orange Sugar Skull Pot de Creme at Rancho del Zocalo to the Anti-Vampire Pizza at Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta to the Slow-Burnin' Mac 'n' Cheese Cone at the Cozy Cone Motel. We can't wait to hop back to try some more goodies!
So, is anyone else drooling? I’m craving those Halloween caramel apples already! With less than two months to grab these Disneyland Halloween Time treats, you gotta hop to it fast! Also, check out our Guide to Disneyland Halloween Time 2019 to learn about the best times to visit and the details for ride overlays and spooky entertainment. Also, there's a new Disneyland Halloween Party, the Oogie Boogie Bash, at Disney California Adventure this year!
Related: Best Time to Visit Disneyland