Hoppin’ Good News: We’re selling tickets to the Disneyland Resort! Take a look at our discounts on Disneyland tickets, including Park Hoppers for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Get discounted tickets now and discover your favorite Disneyland Halloween Time treats using this Foodie Guide!
You frog fans know one of the things we love most about the fall festivals and events are the yummy eats. Well, Disneyland is taking it to the next level this Halloween! Besides the Halloween decorations and Mickey’s Halloween Party nights this fall, there are spooky treats and mouth-watering eats that will have you racing to Disneyland faster than you can say “pumpkin spice.” Ready to be tempted and terrified with the limited-time tasty snacks and monstrous morsels available during Halloween Time? Read on for the scoop on the Disneyland Halloween Time treats that will only be available from Sept. 7 to Oct. 31.
Disneyland Halloween Time Treats
The Oogie Boogie Crispy Treat is one of the many delicious Disneyland Halloween Time treats you should try.
Sharpen your sweet tooth (or fangs) because so many candies and sweet treats are available in Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney. Hop into Candy Palace or Pooh Corner at Disneyland, Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure, Marceline’s Confectionary at Downtown Disney or even some hotel locations to discover these handmade apples, candies, crispy treats and baked goods:
- Minnie Witch Apple
- Evil Queen Apple
- Skull Apple
- Jack Skellington Apple
- Jack Skellington Cake Pop
- Bat Cake Pop
- Mickey Mouse Mummy Crispy Treat
- Oogie Boogie Crispy Treat
- Maleficent Crispy Treat
- Mummy Marshmallow
- Pumpkin Fudge
You can find Candy Corn Cotton Candy at carts in both parks or sink your teeth into a Bat Cookie. The Bat Cookie is available at Market House in Disneyland, Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café at Disney California Adventure, The Coffee House at Disneyland Hotel, and the Surfside Lounge at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. Perhaps it pairs nicely with a pumpkin spice latte?
Indulge your sweet tooth with the Orange Sugar Churro with candy corn sauce.
Churros are among our favorite Disneyland snacks and they are getting all decked out for Halloween. Costumed in colorful sugars, flavors, toppings and sauces, these churros are screaming for attention! We are dying to bite into them. So, how do you choose? Here’s what to look for and where to find them:
Disneyland Park Churros
- Maleficent Churro is covered with chocolate cookie crumbles, colored sugar, and marshmallow dip. It’s available at Sleeping Beauty Castle and Town Square.
- Orange Sugar Churro comes with candy corn sauce. Find it at Big Thunder Mountain.
- Pumpkin Spice Churro comes with cream cheese frosting and is available at Haunted Mansion.
- Churro Bites Cereal Sundae has fruit cereal-dusted churros, cereal milk anglaise, strawberry ice cream, and raspberry sauce. Find it at Hungry Bear Restaurant.
- Churro Sundae is a cookie butter gelato garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro and topped with cajeta and whipped cream. This treat is available at Golden Horseshoe.
- Sour Apple Churro comes with caramel sauce and is offered at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters.
Want a fruity treat? Try the Churro Bites Cereal Sundae, available at Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland Park.
Disney California Adventure Park Churros
- Pumpkin Spice Churro comes with cream cheese dipping sauce and is available at Cozy Cone Motel.
- Purple, Green, and Orange Sugar Churro is offered at Willie’s Churros.
- Pumpkin Spice Churro can also be found at Willie’s Churros.
- S’mores Churro comes with graham cracker, chocolate chips, and marshmallow drizzle. Find it near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
- Purple Sugar Churro is available at Goofy’s Sky School.
Disneyland Halloween Time Treats Accessories
Don’t forget spooky food accessories like themed popcorn buckets and glow cubes. Guests come in droves on the first day of Halloween Time to gather these collectibles. It’s also great to reuse them each year for your Disneyland Halloween Time treats!
Popcorn lovers can snatch up the Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Buckets at Disney California Adventure popcorn carts and at the New Orleans popcorn cart at Disneyland. Add glow to your drinks by using the Green and Red Poison Apple Glow Cubes from various locations throughout the Disneyland Resort or the exclusive Purple Poison Apple Glow Cube from Carthay Circle. The Green Poison Apple Stein is popular for holding drinks and channeling your inner Snow White. The Headless Horseman Straw Clip returns this year and the light-up Tire Pumpkin Straw is an appealing “Haul-o-ween” novelty only available in Cars Land.
There are even more Halloween-themed bites that are both savory and sweet — from the Orange Sugar Skull Pot de Creme at Rancho del Zocalo to the Anti Vampire Pizza at Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta. You can see the full list of what is being served up at each restaurant here.
So, is anyone else drooling? I’m craving those Halloween caramel apples already! With less than two months to grab these Disneyland Halloween Time treats, you gotta hop to it fast! Also, check out our Guide to Disneyland Halloween Time 2018 to learn about the best times to visit, tips for Mickey’s Halloween Party, ride overlays and many other spooky entertainment.
Related: Best Time to Visit Disneyland