Sightseeing & Family-Friendly Things to Do in Boston
Discover an abundance of things to do in Boston. This city steeped in history is home to the famous Boston Harbor (be sure to toss some tea) and a ton of museums such as the Museum of Science, Harvard Museum of Natural History and the Boston Children's Museum. The whole family can enjoy an afternoon at Boston’s New England Aquarium right on the harbor!
Hop through Boston’s most historic neighborhoods and see sites such as the Paul Revere House and Old Corner Bookstore on the 2.5-mile Freedom Trail and learn the story of the American Revolution. There are also plenty of artsy things to do in Boston, whether it’s checking out the jazz clubs, musicals or even a classic puppet show. End the day with a New England lobster or clam chowder, and kick back at your Boston hotel.
Discount Tickets to Boston Attractions
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for Boston
Related Boston Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!
- Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland — Dates, Details and Tips!