Hop on USA Guided Tours' climate-controlled, luxury bus and learn all about the history of Boston with live narration by an experienced tour guide.
You'll drive past the historic homes of some of America's most well-known poets, authors, and philosophers. With the USA Guided Tours: Colonial Boston Half-Day Bus Tour
ticket, you'll cross the Charles River to Cambridge for incredible photo opportunities at the prestigious Harvard University and the world-renowned Massachusetts Institue of Technology, and you'll enjoy riding and guided walking tours of Boston's most iconic landmarks including historic sites from the American Revolutionary War, such as Paul Revere's Ride, the Lexington Common, and the Concord River Bridge.Highlights of the USA Guided Tours: Colonial Boston Half-Day Bus Tour:
- Drive by the place where Paul Revere rode on horseback to warn the Minutemen about the oncoming British troops during the American Revolutionary War!
- Cross the Charles River to nearby Cambridge for guided walking tours of Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Guided walking tour of the Lexington Common, where the Battles of Lexington and Concord began at the start of the American Revolutionary War.
- Drive by the homes of famous poets and authors such as Ralph Waldo Emerson, Louisa May Alcott, and Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- Pass the Concord River Bridge, the site of the first day of the battle for the American War of Independence.
- March 15
- April 20
- June 13
- June 14
- December 25
- December 31
Bring your E-Ticket and a valid photo ID to the St. James Avenue Side of Trinity Church and hop on the bus! Please arrive at 9:45 AM (15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure) to check-in with your guide.
The Trinity Church is located at 120 St James Ave, Boston, MA 02116.
Daily, tour departs at 10 AM.
90-Day Return Policy- To be eligible for a refund, E-Tickets must be unused and returned within 90 days of purchase date, or four (4) calendar days before the scheduled tour. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-Tickets, used E-Tickets, or any E-Ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
Ticket expires upon redemption. If unused, ticket is valid for one (1) year from the purchase date.